Friday 19 March 2010

Spring has sprung

It finally looks as if spring is here and we've had a few lovely days in the Peak now.
So I trundled off out to Burbage but unfortunately with no partner in tow and seeing as I've not had too much mileage on rock recently I tried to solo as much as I could.
It was nice and dry with a bit of wind perfect for trying some 'ard stuff but unfortunately a few months on winter training I now have no finger strength, bad times.
Couple of lads were on the The Promise E8 7a, James Pearson's mega hard arĂȘte on The Oxford Block.
I managed to solo 28 routes up to 5c, then cracked out a Guinness as its St Patrick's and met a few friends to watch them fall of some boulder problems.
Great Day out.

Nick almost crushing Banana Finger Direct

No comments:

Post a Comment